The Web Committee is responsible for developing
and maintaining St. Anthonthy's Web site.
- Search out and establish what information would be useful to
- Review similar websites on an ongoing basis for ideas and to
ensure that the website meets current standards.
- Meet or communicate as required to agree website content with
other members of the committee.
- Review and act as appropriate on specific requests by community
for placing material on website.
- Solicit feedback from the parish to determine if the website
is functioning to its potential and meets the community's requirements.
- A member in good standing with the Church.
- Interested in parish life with a desire to serve the parish.
- Believes that the internet, as a medium, is a powerful tool
which can inform and link us more closely as a community.
- Regularly uses the internet and is familiar with current standards
for Web sites.
Traits and Qualities
- Dependable, good relational skills.
- A spirit of generosity and service.
- A good listener and team player.
- Good attention to detail. Ability to quickly react to situations
as they arise.
- Standard parish orientation program.
- " Members of the parish community.
Supervision and Evaluation
- The Parish Social Ministry Team is the first level of support,
supervision and evaluation.
- The PSM Coordinator (Pastoral Assistant) may assist with this
- Evaluation would take place at the end of the committee members
of Ministry Appointment
- One year term with opportunity to renew.
and Working Conditions
- This is an excellent vehicle for getting to know your fellow
- This is a volunteer position requiring approximately 3 hours
- Must be able to attend the orientation session
Back to Top